Do you feel like you're flying blind as a dog owner, in spite of having read every dog training and obedience book out there?
Do you know how to interact with your dog every day in a way that establishes you as the leader of the pack but still your pooch's best bud?
Have you ever found yourself wondering what the secret is behind talking to your dog... and having him actually know what you mean?
Inside you'll learn:
- How to train your dog to be a valued part of the family, using proper dog house training methods.
- How to Train your Puppy/Dog to eliminate outside of the house using potty training.
- How to train your dog to establish a good routine with crate training.
- How to use paper in training your new puppy.
- Training your dog the reward training way.
- Dog Training – Dealing with Separation Anxiety.
- Dog training – keeping your dog motivated.
- Training your dog not to chase people, bicycles, joggers, etc.
- Eliminating problem dog behaviors – jumping and roaming.
- Training the shy or fearful puppy or dog.
- Training your dog not to fear loud noises.
- Training your dog not to chase cars.
- Teaching your dog not to chew.
- ** You won’t want to miss the number one way to eliminate biting problems!!
I am thrilled with the amount of information we have received with the Membership. It really was a great start for my puppy. All breeds dog training’s classes are stern but fun.
I am proud to say that within a few months of training, I can comfortably take sugar on walks off her leash and not worry about losing her to a distraction. There is nothing better in the world than a well-trained dog. This was a great investment, one that I would recommend to any and all owners!
- Stephanie Forbes
Go ahead and enter your email address below now and gain access to this powerful information right now.